You have decided to commit yourself to putting your talent and energy into a social entrepreneurial project; you are heading up your project, your activity is working but you are asking yourself: How can I develop without losing sight of my social mission? How to bring a response that meets the social challenge? How to ensure and increase my social impact? How to enlist other actors in society? Take some time now in order to save time later… The goal of this practical guide is to give you some keys that allow you to think differently about your project. It should help you see it more clearly and ensure the relevance of your project's social impact. Some of the questions included here may seem complicated and far from your everyday life. However, they are essential in preparing you as a social entrepreneur.
Click here to download the Guide to the 7 questions all social entrepreneurs should ask themselves to have a clear idea, develop their project and maximize their impact! and get some answers to the following questions:
- What social problem have you identified and how are you responding to it?
- What is your added value?
- What is your development strategy?
- What is your economic model?
- How do you accelerate your development by collaborating with other stakeholders of society?
- How do you measure your social impact?
- What is the best organizational model for your project?