Ashoka Changemaker Summit 2020
The Ashoka Changemaker Summit is the largest online gathering of system-changing social innovators and changemakers from around the world. It connects Ashoka’s vast community of world-leading social entrepreneurs and leaders from business and philanthropy.
Together, we will discover the most transformative social innovations of 2020, learn, and to collaborate on strategies for systemic social change.
The goal: To create a world where everyone can be a changemaker!
REDISCOVERING CERTAINTY. We will reflect together on which values bring certainty to our lives, even in times of crisis. Are there certainties that we - as a society - have overlooked? In order to create a (more) resilient future, we invite you to rediscover certainty together with us and a global community of changemakers.
Read more about it here: “Rediscovering certainty in our new reality”
WHAT you can expect:
- 3 days of inspiration, networking opportunities & active collaboration.
- 40+ transformative social innovations from the leading social entrepreneurs & young changemakers in 2020.
- 100+ sessions about social impact & the many layers of “rediscovering certainty” and building a more resilient future.
- 2.000+ attendees
- Countless opportunities to connect, network & collaborate: Roundtables, group chats, interactive networking sessions and one-on-one conversations with other changemakers (accessible with the Full Community Ticket).
The AGENDA and SPEAKERS:
*Explore the full AGENDA with over 100 sessions here. We have 5 learning paths – all about social innovation as a key driver to a (more) resilient future!
1. Solutions for a new era:
3. Changemaker Companies:
4. Financing Systems Change:
5. Change Starts With Us:
A path to learn about the latest social innovations (all sessions here)
A path to show the power and role of children and youth in social change (all sessions here)
A path to think about social impact in corporates beyond CSR (all sessions here)
A path to learn about effective partnerships between funders and social entrepreneurs (all sessions here)
A path to reflect about our individual and collective purpose (all sessions here)
*Speakers: The star speakers will be our newly elected Fellows. In addition to them, we are also very pleased to welcome these inspiring individuals as speakers: Senior Fellow Francesco Tonucci | James Fallows | Esther Wojcicki... and many more! Explore all 280 speakers here!
Feedback from the community about ACMS:
“I should have skipped all conferences I went to in 2019 and only go to ACMS. The impact, the leads, the opportunities that came out of it were incredible. It concentrated a huge network of amazing people. So efficient.”
Arnoud Raskin, Social entrepreneur / Ashoka Fellow in Belgium about the Changemaker Summit 2019
Your TICKET options:
The “Pay as you can” ticket provides access to the public area of the event on the first day only (Tuesday, November 17). Choose this ticket if you want to attend the welcome ceremony and get a taste of the Ashoka community.
Full Community Ticket (289€): This ticket grants you access to all 100 sessions over the course of three days (November 17-19) and the opportunity for intensive networking (powered by AI). You will be able to connect with social innovators (world-leading social entrepreneurs) and leaders from business and philanthropy in meaningful conversations. On day 2 & 3 we offer co-creation sessions to exchange and collaborate with you. It will be a deep dive to learn more about the power of social innovation and to unlock your own (and your team's) changemaking potential!
We have a limited number of tickets, so we encourage you to save your spot now.
WHO you will meet:
We decided to make a virtue out of necessity and celebrate the power of social innovation for a more resilient future in an ONLINE format this year. This means you can connect with even more inspiring people from around the whole WORLD than ever before. You’ll have the opportunity to meet, collaborate and network with likeminded people:
- Ashoka Fellows, the world-leading social entrepreneurs (= innovators with a social mission)
- Inspiring individuals and members of the Ashoka Support Network
- Business leaders from all industries who see social entrepreneurship & social innovation as a crucial driver for social change
- Partners of Ashoka
- Impact investors
- Representatives of foundations or public institutions
- Knowledge partners in the field of social innovation
- Influencers from all around the world.
During the Summit we will:
- CELEBRATE: During the summit you will experience the most transformative social innovations of 2020. The newly elected social innovators in our network, the world’s leading social entrepreneurs, and Ashoka Young Changemakers who navigated this challenging year of 2020 with an entrepreneurial spirit of changemaking, will showcase their ideas & actions.
- LEARN: It’s a learning experience for you (and your employees)! Let’s dive deeper in social innovation, social impact and systemic change together!
- CONNECT: ACMS connects the largest community of social innovators to leaders from business and philanthropy. It will be an interactive event with various networking opportunities.
- COLLABORATE: In roundtables, group chats or workshops, we can exchange on how to build a world where everyone can be a changemaker.
Get your ticket now and co-create with us how to build a more resilient future through the power of social innovation!
You have any questions? Please contact to us under [email protected].
We're looking forward to see you at the Summit!
Thanks to the generous support of our partners the Ashoka Changemaker Summit has been made possible:
- Summit Strategic Partners: Boehringer Ingelheim, Nestlé, Making More Health
- Ashoka Strategic Partners: IKEA, Philips Foundation, Ashoka Support Network
- Summit Partners: Fondazione CRT, The System Change Foundation
- Ecosystem Partners: EVPA, ChangeNOW, Goodwall
P.S. Our original ACMS website is undergoing some technical difficulties at the moment. That’s why all content and the registration link are now on this event page. Thank you for your understanding!