Five Ways to Support Young Changemakers
From Social Entrepreneurship To Everyone a Changemaker
Ashoka is an international organization known for pioneering the field of social entrepreneurship. Over the past 40 years, Ashoka has built the world's largest network of social entrepreneurs and changemakers with over 3,800 Ashoka Fellows who are leading systems change in over 90 countries.
To learn more about how Ashoka transformed from social entrepreneurship to Everyone a Changemaker, read this article.
Five ways to support Ashoka Young Changemakers
Ashoka is building a carefully selected network of young people under the age of 20 who are leading positive change in their communities. They are empathetic, dedicated young leaders who are committed to solving problems and creating opportunities for the good of all.
If you are impressed by the work of one of our changemakers, here are some of the many ways you can support them:
- Spread the word. Invite our changemakers to join a virtual webinar, be featured in or write a media article, or host a public talk to spread their message and story.
- Build new connections. Connect our changemakers with industry leaders and potential partners in relevant sectors that relate to their social projects or personal passions.
- Share your time and talents. Volunteer your time and skills as part of their extended team.
- Invest in their futures. Invest and donate to help our changemakers scale their ventures and co-lead the Everyone a Changemaker Movement.
- Be a changemaker. Introduce our Everyone a Changemaker message and young changemakers to your organization, company, or city by starting a local chapter.
Get in Touch
Interested? Please reach out to the global Ashoka Young Changemakers team. If you have a specific partnership idea, we are eager to hear from you! We are looking for compassionate partners looking for opportunities to empower young people across communities with the mindset, skillset, and tools to lead positive change.
Follow our social media for weekly updates from our network of young changemakers: