- Young people between 12 and 20 years old who reside in Belgium.
- Agents of change. Who have empathized with a problem and developed their own idea to address it.
- Be part of a team: to be able to carry out a positive change in the neighborhood, city or countries where they live.
- Achieve a positive impact: they have helped improve the lives of others and the environment around them.
- Are prepared to assume their role in society: they want to co-lead the global movement towards a world where we are all agents of change.
After starting in Brazil, USA, India, Indonesia, Spain...
the community of Young Changemakers arrives in Belgium!
We are looking for teenagers and young people committed to society.
People who are not only developing projects or ideas that solve problems,
but who are references and ambassadors of a movement in which all people are aware
of their power to improve the world. And use it.
The Selection Process:
As a Youth for change member you get: