U.S. Partnerships- Operations Internship
The U.S. Partnerships team at Ashoka is looking for an operations/finance intern to help build out our donation and payment tracking system. This will be a high impact assignment that requires initiative, attention to detail, concern for the big picture, and a passion for building intuitive systems. You will be an integral part of a high energy, achievement oriented team that will trust you with this crucial project.
Working across our ITI, Partnerships, and Finance teams, and reporting to the Director and Manager of the Ashoka Support Network, the Finance & Operations Intern will:
- Work with the finance team to identify and track donations
- Work across Ashoka teams to develop streamlined processes including from the alerting ASN members of payment due dates to tracking payments to establishing an automated thank you note generation
- Related responsibilities
The Intern should have a track record of conceptualizing projects from start to finish, attention to detail, concern for human centered design. Successful candidates will possess most of the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Past experience working with finance and or accounting
- Experience collaborating across teams
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- A passion for human-centered design
- Attention to detail
- Program management
This position is open at Global Headquarters in Arlington, VA and requires a minimum of 15 hours/week. Our goal is to ensure every intern has an excellent professional development experience. We regret that we can only offer unpaid internships at this time. If you are inspired by the vision of Ashoka and its rich network, please send your resume, writing sample and brief cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on May 1 2017.
Ashoka is an equal opportunity employer and invites applications from candidates of any race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, and religion.
Due to the high volume of applications expected, we may not be able to respond to every application. Thank you for your interest!
*All internships at Ashoka are unpaid*