Strategic Planning Internship
- Analyze database to identify gaps among people's goals world-wide and present findings
- Create organizational simple/easy-to-understand vision explanation materials or videos to promote organization-wide strategic alignment
- Organize meetings among program/regional leaders and keep records of key discussions
- Support any necessary work required to run the strategic planning process
- Excellent Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and multi‐tasking
- Familiarity with digital collaboration tools preferred
- Strong interest in strategic alignment process - Strong intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated commitment to social change - Excel skill preferred
-Intrapreneurial Projects (visioning and executing independently)
One undergraduate and one graduate internship available.
All internships at Ashoka are unpaid.