Senior Product Designer
Ashoka seeks a Senior Product Designer to lead the design, creative, and user behavior team working to develop Ashoka’s global digital properties. The selected candidate will work with Ashoka teams around the world to design compelling digital products, features, and services that further Ashoka’s communications and marketing strategies while keeping the user at the center of all design decisions.
- Deep understanding of the design process – especially related to digital products – and the ability to work at all levels of the UX process.
- Proven ability of managing the design process, preferably for digital products.
- Proven history of leading change through stakeholder participation in an organizational setting.
- Specific ability to plan and execute continuous user testing through analytics and one-on-one interviews.
- Ability to create, present, and ensure buy in for user-centered product strategy from leadership, product team, and global staff.
- Ability to prioritize design/feature pipeline and ensure constituents’ expectations are clearly set.
- Ability to lead a distributed, international team of both creative and analytics professionals.
- Experience with and affinity for Agile methodology.
- Experience with visual design tools and processes.
- Very comfortable with extreme ambiguity – Ashoka is working to implement a very future-facing vision which requires bridging Ashoka philosophy with day-to-day tactical design decisions.
- User-centeredness – when in doubt, ask the user. When not in doubt, keep the user at the center of design decisions.
- Entrepreneurial – creatively organizing resources and getting things done.
- Team builder – bring together technical, content, design, and all other Ashoka teams to collaboratively achieve the outcome needed to move the design strategy forward.
- Strategic incrementalist – understand the product’s objectives / goals and insist on incrementally iterating with users to discover the way forward.
- Strong visual design sensibility and ability to create pixel-perfect mockups.
All candidates must fill out the following questionnaire and attach a resume: https://www.tfaforms.com/426366/.