Research & Administration Intern
The Integrated Technology Initiative (ITI), based in the global headquarters office in Arlington, VA, is excited to announce an immediate opening for a fall internship beginning January 2017. The Intern will work 10-20 hours per week and will report to the ITI Integrator, who focuses equally on administrative tasks and on the implementation of a new global outreach initiative. This internship is an excellent opportunity to help drive the strategy and execution of an international endeavor.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Research best practices for technology integrations across global organizations and make recommendations;
• Support the execution of new initiatives through data collection and outreach;
• Identify improvements to process management;
• Provide administrative project support through agenda-setting, minute-taking, and deliverable follow up;
• Book travel as needed through Key Travel;
• Track and process incoming invoices;
• Recruit consultants, interns, and other hires on a rolling basis, from creating job descriptions, managing postings, and screening;
• Additional tasks or projects as identified by either the Intern or the Integrator.
• Clear communicator with excellent written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail with an ability to think two steps ahead.
• Evidence of an ability to manage processes or projects, particularly in a leadership position.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
• Ability to think critically about design processes and systems.
• Demonstrated creativity in vision and problem solving with a strong ethical fiber.
To Apply: Click on "Apply by Email" below and include your CV.