Project Management Intern
The Integrated Technology Initiative (ITI), based in the global headquarters office in Arlington, VA, is excited to announce an available internship beginning May 2017. The Intern will work 10-20 hours per week and will report to the ITI Integrator, who focuses equally on administrative tasks and on the implementation of a new global outreach initiative. This internship is an excellent opportunity to help drive the strategy and execution of an international endeavor.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Research best practices for technology integrations across global organizations and make recommendations;
• Support the execution of new initiatives through data collection and outreach;
• Identify improvements to process management;
• Provide administrative project support through agenda-setting, minute-taking, and deliverable follow up;
• Additional tasks or projects as identified by either the Intern or the Integrator.
• Clear communicator with excellent written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail with an ability to think two steps ahead.
• Evidence of an ability to manage processes or projects, particularly in a leadership position.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
• Ability to think critically about design processes and systems.
• Demonstrated creativity in vision and problem solving with a strong ethical fiber.
To Apply: Click on "Apply by Email" below and include your CV. Questions and concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.