Migration & Partnerships Junior Intrapreneur
MIGRATION & PARTNERSHIPS JUNIOR INTRAPRENEUR AT ASHOKA BELGIUM
Time commitment: Minimum 6 months full time with possibility of extension depending on the growth of our Migration Initiative and Partnerships.
Compensation: based on experience
Location: Ashoka Belgium’s office: Impact House, 39 rue Ducale, 1000 Brussels
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Belgium to apply for any paid or unpaid position at Ashoka Belgium.
Role and Responsibilities
Do you have an eye for the next big thing in social enterprise? Do you believe refugees and new comers are an added value to Belgium?
As part of the team at Ashoka Belgium, we are bringing together Belgium’s most ambitious and effective Changemakers. We’re working with the most innovative people on the frontline of social change.
- The Ashoka Migration Initiative tackles the challenge of integrating refugees in Europe. By bringing impactful solutions of Ashoka Fellows and Changemakers to Belgium, Ashoka sets up an acceleration platform to scale these solutions in Belgian society. Migration Initiative activities involve mapping solutions, matching partners to set up a scaling strategy and organizing a conference to develop partnerships for scaling.
- Ashoka continuously widens its network of partners such as foundations, companies,… in order to have more impact. As an Intrapreneur, you assist Ashoka Belgium’s Country representative with account management in a national and international context.
Our new team member will ideally have experience in the social and/or business sector and a personal track record of taking the lead. We are looking for a skilled individual that can build strong relationships. We hope that you will be as excited as we are to build Ashoka’s programmes and that you have an eye for detail.
1/ Partnerships Management (50%):
- Support the Ashoka Country Representative to manage relationships with potential and existing partners
- Co-ordinate meetings and networking events for a national and international community
- Conduct research and write proposals for potential partnerships
2/ Migration Initiative (40%):
- Map solutions for the integration of refugees in Europe
- Build a network within this field through excellent stakeholder management
- Organize a conference: management of invitations, programme’s graphics, venue logistics,….
3/ Admin (10%):
- Support the team with database management on Salesforce
- Support the team with general administration
- Gain valuable project management skills for the non-profit sector
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Meet leading social entrepreneurs from around the world, leading corporations and foundations and gain invaluable insights in the social enterprise sector
- Work in an international work environment
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated track record in producing high quality written materials (in at least 2 languages)
- Ability to work productively, proactively and independently, on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Experience in the citizen sector, either as a social entrepreneur or a volunteer, trustee etc.
How to apply
Please send your application by February, 12th, with a CV and cover letter, exclusively via email at email@example.com . For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us at the same address.