Digital Visual Designer
Ashoka seeks a Digital Visual Designer to be a key partner in designing Ashoka’s global digital properties. The selected candidate will work closely with the UX lead, Ashoka global communications, and Ashoka product teams around the world to deliver compelling, engaging, intuitive, user-centered digital visual and interface design that further Ashoka’s communications and marketing strategies.
- Produce engaging digital visual design for email, social, and responsive web properties.
- Deliver pixel perfect design assets and work with technical teams to deploy them.
- Create a compelling visual language that supports Ashoka’s narrative globally.
- Produce infographics that translate often impenetrable prose into intuitive visual assets. Ensure branding and style guides are current and consistently applied across Ashoka’s marketing and communications.
- Develop and augment branding and style guides and, when necessary, lead revision efforts.
- Collaborate closely with UX lead to create wires, comp designs, prototypes.
- Participate in user testing and iterate on designs.
- Print design experience is a plus.
- Experience creating compelling digital visual design, preferably for a global audience.
- Excellent working knowledge of digital visual design and prototyping tools.
- Knowledge and experience designing for a range of digital platforms, e.g., responsive web, social, email.
- Strong conceptual thinker with the ability to translate the abstract into visually and intellectually engaging visual assets.
- Experience with and affinity for Agile methodology.
- Passion for user-centered visual design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-moving environment punctuated by extreme ambiguity.
- Prior citizen sector experience and/or demonstrable commitment to positively changing the world.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and the ability to work well as a part of a dynamic and passionate team.
All candidates must fill out the following questionnaire and attach a resume: https://www.tfaforms.com/426366/.