CRM Support Specialist Intern
Do you want to work on a team of people striving to create an Everyone a Changemaker™ world? Where entrepreneurship is in the backbone of every person you work with? A place that empowers you to take ownership of opportunities for change and making them happen? And do you want to take some time digging into puzzles and complex problems to generate solutions?
Ashoka is the place to do just that. Ashoka is seeking a CRM Support Specialist for a six-month internship with the Integrated Technology Initiative (ITI) to help field questions and requests from Ashokans all over the world in their usage of Salesforce. Salesforce is a constituent relationship management (CRM) platform which supports critical business processes across our organization. In this role, you will work with teams to build their ability to use Salesforce and develop your own marketable skillset with the platform. Come learn from experienced Salesforce administrators about the intricacies of managing the platform and the value of social entrepreneurship.
Specific Responsibilities may include:
- Working one-on-one and in small groups with Ashokans to better utilize Salesforce;
- Managing the support queue and responding to support requests daily;
- Identifying trends in support requests to create larger scale projects with greater impact;
- Define scope of larger-scale projects with the Salesforce team and manage the project pipeline;
- Learning basic Salesforce administration such as custom objects, flows, workflow rules, reports, and dashboards;
- Developing training materials utilizing screen capture and/or audio/video.
What we are looking for:
- A deeply empathetic, human focus in supporting colleagues and their work.
- Genuine curiosity in exploring problems and developing solutions.
- An ability to take initiative and ownership of one’s own learning.
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility.
- Exposure to Salesforce or another customer relationship management platform is preferred.
It’d be amazing if you have:
- Completed or are pursuing a degree in Social Entrepreneurship, Computer Science, Data Science, or Business Management.
- Experience doing Salesforce administration or development.
- Understanding of knowledge management or project management concepts.
- Interest in social entrepreneurship, NGOs, or social justice.
To Apply: Please send click on the button below. Questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those offered an interview will be contacted.