The Guide to the Seven Key Questions That All Social Entrepreneurs Should Ask Themselves to have a clearer idea, develop their project and maximize their impact!
The goal of this practical guide is to give our fellows as well as other social entrepreneurs some keys that allow them to think differently about their project around 7 questions:
- What social problem have you identified and how are you responding to it?
- What is your added value?
- What is your development strategy?
- What is your economic model?
- How do you accelerate your development by collaborating with other stakeholders of society?
- How do you measure your social impact?
- What is the best organizational model for your project?
Related TopicsSocial Entrepreneurship