Community Lab for Climate Changemakers
Community Lab for Climate Changemakers Offers 20,000 EUR seed funding
Deadline for sending your ideas: 7 December, 12:00 PM CET
The Community Lab for Climate Changemakers, a joint program of EIT Climate-KIC, Ashoka, Centre for Systems Solutions, and 4CF Strategic Foresight, launches an open call for cross-border ideas that create a climate positive impact in Central and Eastern Europe.
Members of the Climate Community Lab and other climate changemakers active in the region are invited to apply to the 20,000 Eur seed funding. The call opens on November 25th and closes at 12 PM CET on December 7th.
Who can apply:
- Individuals and organizations residing / working in Central and Eastern Europe;
- Changemakers who already participated in the Community Lab for Climate are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Ideas and initiatives with a cross-border footprint, that nurture trust and collaboration for climate action in the region;
- All climate related topics are eligible, with bonus points if the project idea focus on reindustrialization/ green economy or energy efficiency in the region;
- Degree of Innovation
- Feasibility & Realism
- Climate impact
- Experience of the team
What are the steps:
- Open call: November 25tht - December 7th 2020 (12 PM)
- Last minute event for clarifications and potential matchmaking between regional changemakers: December 2nd, 2020 (11 AM CET time) (Click here for the event)
- Evaluation: December 7th – December 9th
- Announcing the winners: December 10th, 2020
- Workshop for deciding on the workplan and budget: December 15th
- Transfer of seed funding: end of December
- Implementation of the project: January 2021 – March 2021, with the option to extend to six months.
Please send your proposals using this form until December 7th, 2020. For clarifications, please contact Marian Ignat at [email protected]. You can join the dedicated Slack channel for updates, details, and finding partners.
The Climate Community LAB is an action-oriented network and co-creation ‘LAB’ that brings people together to address climate change challenges in Central and Eastern Europe. Community Lab is funded and created by EIT Climate-KIC and led in a collaborative model with partners: Ashoka, 4CF Strategic Foresight, Centre for Systems Solutions, Cleantech ForEst, Impact Hub, University of Warsaw.