Impact Programme 2016
In March 2016, Ashoka Belgium in partnership with Accenture, launched the third edition of the IMPACT Programme to tackle unemployment.
What tools were developed?
- 2 seminars of 2 days between April and May of animated work by specialists: workshops and consultancy, testimonials from social entrepreneurs, setting real-life situations and collaborative sessions
- Weekly monitoring by a coach throughout the whole programme
- Inspiring meetings with key players in the sector
The 2016 Winners were:
The award ceremony took place on the 29th of June 2016, at the Brussels Museum of Natural Sciences. A jury of experts voted for the best project.
- Diversicom, a team that both assists disabled job seekers and advise companies on how to recruit these talented people, won the jury prize. They won a 100 man days of pro-bono consultancy from Accenture Belgium.
- Let's Co! received the prize of the audience for giving people with mental disabilities the opportunity to become a co-worker, impacting at the same time companies and society.